- Remembering a Brother - and Rejoicing in God's Work & Promise
- Free Download: Sermon Log Template
- Ezra 7:10 - Overview of Sermon Preparation Process
- Book Review - God's Big Picture: Tracing the Storyline of the Bible
- Resources to Diagram a Passage by Arcing/Tracing
- What Questions Should I Ask a Church When I'm Invited to Supply Preach for Them? (Part 2 of 2)
- abortion Acts application arcing audio Bible biblical theology Book Review book reviews Bryan Hall CAPS brochure Christmas church history clothing tips commentaries context counseling discourse analysis doctrine of Scripture downloads epistles euthanasia evangelism expository examples expository preaching Ezra family family worship Genesis Habakkuk hermeneutics homiletics imputation integrity Isaiah James Job justification Law meditation on Scripture Minor Prophets New Testament Numbers Old Testament Overview Sermons pastoral ministry Peter Youmans Philippians podcast prayer praying Scripture preaching quotes reference works resource reviews resources Sanctity of Human Life Sunday scripture memory seasonal preaching sermon preparation Sermons sermon summaries sexual addictions sin soteriology spiritual disciplines Studying and Preaching the Bible in the Digital Age technology the gospel theology Titus tracing video wisdom literature worship
Free Bible Study Software
DisclaimerThe requirement or recommendation of resources, such as books, articles, and audio/video messages, in no way implies a full endorsement of the totality of the materials themselves or of all the views of their authors by the instructor, director, CAPS, Bancroft Gospel Ministry, or any church affiliated with these ministries. Links to products at Amazon and WTS Books are connected with affiliate programs.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: resources
R. Larry Overstreet, Biographical Preaching: Bringing Bible Characters to Life (Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel, 2001) [Christianbook.com Google Books] Reviewed by Doug Smith One of the turning points in my life occurred when I first began sitting under expository preaching. … Continue reading
TRUSTING GOD IN TROUBLESOME TIMES Habakkuk’s Message of Hope I. Take Your Perplexities to God (1:1-2:1) A. with alarm over unchecked sin (1:1-4) (Our prayers suffer when we are unconcerned.) 1. in our country 2. in our church 3. in … Continue reading
“…Exercise thyself rather unto godliness.” (1 Timothy 4:7) WHAT ARE SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES? Definition of Spiritual Disciplines The word “exercise” in 1 Timothy 4:7 KJV (can also be translated as “discipline”) comes from the Greek word from which we derive gymnasium and … Continue reading
If there is any one passage in the Old Testament which seems to the Christian heart to be a prophecy of the redeeming work of Christ, it is that matchless fifty-third chapter of Isaiah. We read it today, often even … Continue reading
“Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.” (Psalm 119:105) To walk with God in 2011, we need to be in His Word daily. Here are some resources for Bible reading plans: YouVersion (not … Continue reading