- Remembering a Brother - and Rejoicing in God's Work & Promise
- Free Download: Sermon Log Template
- Ezra 7:10 - Overview of Sermon Preparation Process
- Book Review - God's Big Picture: Tracing the Storyline of the Bible
- Resources to Diagram a Passage by Arcing/Tracing
- What Questions Should I Ask a Church When I'm Invited to Supply Preach for Them? (Part 2 of 2)
- abortion Acts application arcing audio Bible biblical theology Book Review book reviews Bryan Hall CAPS brochure Christmas church history clothing tips commentaries context counseling discourse analysis doctrine of Scripture downloads epistles euthanasia evangelism expository examples expository preaching Ezra family family worship Genesis Habakkuk hermeneutics homiletics imputation integrity Isaiah James Job justification Law meditation on Scripture Minor Prophets New Testament Numbers Old Testament Overview Sermons pastoral ministry Peter Youmans Philippians podcast prayer praying Scripture preaching quotes reference works resource reviews resources Sanctity of Human Life Sunday scripture memory seasonal preaching sermon preparation Sermons sermon summaries sexual addictions sin soteriology spiritual disciplines Studying and Preaching the Bible in the Digital Age technology the gospel theology Titus tracing video wisdom literature worship
Free Bible Study Software
DisclaimerThe requirement or recommendation of resources, such as books, articles, and audio/video messages, in no way implies a full endorsement of the totality of the materials themselves or of all the views of their authors by the instructor, director, CAPS, Bancroft Gospel Ministry, or any church affiliated with these ministries. Links to products at Amazon and WTS Books are connected with affiliate programs.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Genesis
Genesis 1-11 is the introduction to the rest of the Bible. In its original context, when it was first given in the Book of the Law, Genesis 1-11 introduced the nation Israel to their place in the world. When Moses … Continue reading
Jason Lisle, Why Genesis Matters: Christian Doctrine and the Creation Account (Dallas, TX: The Institute for Creation Research, 2012), 54pp.; also available for Amazon Kindle Reviewed by Doug Smith Astrophysicist Jason Lisle (Ph.D, University of Colorado; Director of Research at the Institute … Continue reading
A new six-session, monthly class on hermeneutics (Bible study methods) is scheduled to begin on Saturday, February 23, at Fellowship Chapel, 201 Crockett Street, Bristol, Virginia. Tri-Cities Area CAPS representative, Doug Smith, will lead the classes in a hands-on Bible … Continue reading