- Resources to Diagram a Passage by Arcing/Tracing
- Preaching Through James: Alistair Begg
- Ezra 7:10 - Overview of Sermon Preparation Process
- Preaching Through Job: John Piper
- Praying Scripture and Sermon Preparation
- How Not to Use a Bible Commentary
- Who's Robbing Whom? Some Thoughts on Pulpit Plagiarism
- abortion Acts application arcing audio Bible biblical theology Book Review book reviews Bryan Hall CAPS brochure Christmas church history clothing tips commentaries context counseling discourse analysis doctrine of Scripture downloads epistles euthanasia evangelism expository examples expository preaching Ezra family family worship Genesis Habakkuk hermeneutics homiletics imputation integrity Isaiah James Job justification Law meditation on Scripture Minor Prophets New Testament Numbers Old Testament Overview Sermons pastoral ministry Peter Youmans Philippians podcast prayer praying Scripture preaching quotes reference works resource reviews resources Sanctity of Human Life Sunday scripture memory seasonal preaching sermon preparation Sermons sermon summaries sexual addictions sin soteriology spiritual disciplines Studying and Preaching the Bible in the Digital Age technology the gospel theology Titus tracing video wisdom literature worship
Free Bible Study Software
DisclaimerThe requirement or recommendation of resources, such as books, articles, and audio/video messages, in no way implies a full endorsement of the totality of the materials themselves or of all the views of their authors by the instructor, director, CAPS, Bancroft Gospel Ministry, or any church affiliated with these ministries. Links to products at Amazon and WTS Books are connected with affiliate programs.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: audio
The first CAPS podcast is now available, hosted by Podbean! You may listen by downloading the mp3 or streaming the audio from the Internet. For the first twelve weeks, the podcast will feature lectures from the Fall 2010 Homiletics class. … Continue reading
On June 24, Dr. Albert Mohler interviewed Dr. Rob Plummer about his new book, 40 Questions about Interpreting the Bible. The interview discusses some of those questions, covering some great issues in hermeneutics. I had the privilege and joy of taking … Continue reading
Three Ways God Spreads the Good News Acts 16:6-34 People have utilized many ways of spreading news. In the past, the Pony Express and the telegraph were means people used to share information. Today, people use a plethora of methods … Continue reading
“Is the Old Testament Still Relevant Today?” Dr. David Murray, professor of Old Testament and practical theology at Puritan Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, Michigan, addressed issues related to this question in a recent conference at Fraser Valley Bible Conference … Continue reading