- Resources to Diagram a Passage by Arcing/Tracing
- Preaching Through James: Alistair Begg
- Ezra 7:10 - Overview of Sermon Preparation Process
- Preaching Through Job: John Piper
- Praying Scripture and Sermon Preparation
- How Not to Use a Bible Commentary
- Who's Robbing Whom? Some Thoughts on Pulpit Plagiarism
- abortion Acts application arcing audio Bible biblical theology Book Review book reviews Bryan Hall CAPS brochure Christmas church history clothing tips commentaries context counseling discourse analysis doctrine of Scripture downloads epistles euthanasia evangelism expository examples expository preaching Ezra family family worship Genesis Habakkuk hermeneutics homiletics imputation integrity Isaiah James Job justification Law meditation on Scripture Minor Prophets New Testament Numbers Old Testament Overview Sermons pastoral ministry Peter Youmans Philippians podcast prayer praying Scripture preaching quotes reference works resource reviews resources Sanctity of Human Life Sunday scripture memory seasonal preaching sermon preparation Sermons sermon summaries sexual addictions sin soteriology spiritual disciplines Studying and Preaching the Bible in the Digital Age technology the gospel theology Titus tracing video wisdom literature worship
Free Bible Study Software
DisclaimerThe requirement or recommendation of resources, such as books, articles, and audio/video messages, in no way implies a full endorsement of the totality of the materials themselves or of all the views of their authors by the instructor, director, CAPS, Bancroft Gospel Ministry, or any church affiliated with these ministries. Links to products at Amazon and WTS Books are connected with affiliate programs.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We are looking at offering a CAPS preaching class for men desiring to learn about biblical expository preaching and have the opportunity to hone their gifts through preaching/teaching in class, with feedback from instructor and peers. Students need to have taken … Continue reading
UPDATED 1/22/2016 Let this sink in: In 43 years, at least 58 million helpless American persons have had their lives snuffed out, with the sanction of our government. Ligonier is making their course on this topic permanently free. http://www.ligonier.org/blog/abortion-ligonier-connect-free/ Also, … Continue reading
G. K. Beale & D. A. Carson, Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament. Grand Rapids: Baker, 2007. Jacketed Hardcover, 1239 pp. Purchase links (affiliate): WTS (hardcover) Amazon (hardcover) Amazon (Kindle) DESCRIPTION The Commentary on the New Testament Use of … Continue reading
Free for Kindle through Oct 5, 2015: Paul Weaver’s Introducing the New Testament Books
Free for Kindle today, Paul Weaver’s Introducing the Old Testament Books.
Keeping the Faith in a Christian College (ESV edition) (KJV edition) and Pulpit Supply Handbook are free for Kindle through June 15.
Both of these books are free for Kindle through June 9: Speaking the Truth in Love – Great Bible-based, practical, accessible counseling book by David Powlison BE JOYFUL – Commentary on Philippians by Warren Wiersbe